Saturday, June 28, 2014

In Class Writing Assignment WED JUNE 25

Below is my in class writing talking about my (E) dentity versus my Identity

Identity
Smart 
Hardworking 
Happy
Funny
Young
Enthusiastic
Jovial 
Kind 
Forgiving 
Patient

I am a person that is very happy with where I am in life. I always work hard and try to keep patient with people. I enjoy being enthusiastic about learning. I feel that those ten words describe my identity fairly well I am glad about most of the things that make up my Identity because they are good traits.

(E) dentity

Writing
Working
News
Golf
Shopping
Sports
Email
School
Social 
Presentations
Those ten words describe my (E) dentity because I use the internet to check sports scores, look for and buy golf equipment. Also a large part of my (E) dentity is based around school which means writing papers and doing presentations. I also occasionally will use the internet to communicate with my friends and check the news.

Differences
My Identity seems very different from my (E) dentity in several ways. But I think the most prominent is that my Identity is more about who I am as a person and those traits that I have. While my (E) dentity is more about the things that I do


No comments:

Post a Comment