Monday, August 11, 2014

In-Class Writings

Sorry I forgot I had to post all of these, now I don't really know what the dates are for all of them but here they are.

What has been my internet use been for in the past week
1. School Work
2. Check E-mail
3. News
4. Golf Courses
5. Religious Stuff

Today in class we read a paper by Jacques Cousteau and it was about the oceans and how if the ocean dies we will be next. I feel that he is trying to almost scare people into keeping care of the ocean. I think it is highly dramatized what would happen but I do feel it is very important to keep good care of nature.

Facebook Friends

While I do have a Facebook I don't really check it that often but I feel that about 10 or 20 of my Facebook friends are my close friends but it is a very nice thing to be able to keep in touch with people that live far away that you have met so just like everything it has its pros and its cons

Thesis Statement

Are cell phones and the radiation involved with them considered carcinogens by the medical community?

Advocate

I would advocate for the coral reefs of the world because they are home to many endangered species and they are being destroyed as we speak. I feel it is important to advocate this because I want coral reefs to still be around for me and my children to enjoy. I'm not sure whether that will be a possibility if people don't change.

Media Break

For this week I am going to not use technology as much as possible. For me I don't think it will be that hard because I love the outdoors and sports so I'll be able to find something to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment