Monday, August 11, 2014

Conclusion Post

Well this will be my last post for the class but first I have to address a current issue. Today it was discovered, at least by me, that we have lost Robin Williams. He was a great guy and a hilarious comedian it is so weird for people to now be dying that I watched while growing up. Now back to what I am supposed to be talking about which is the English class I have been in for the past 7 weeks.

It was a really fun class and a good way for me to kick off my long college career ahead of me. The best part of this class was the discussions. While they weren't very in depth at the start of the class but as time progressed they got better and better. Also as a little shout out to my professor she was the best and it was a really low stress environment for a college class which was great. So this is goodbye to the blogging world because in all reality I'm probably never going to have a blog again.


No comments:

Post a Comment