Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Journal #10

Today as I was sitting doing my homework for my library science class it hit me. Now what hit me you may ask, it was that we only have a week of school left. That feeling was one of the best in my life, by a longshot. Now this summer has flew by now that is thanks to mainly school and work. I'm not sure whether I'm ready  to go back to high school for another year. Don't get me wrong its a party and all, especially with it being my senior year but I hate homework. I think that we should all have to go to school just with no homework and I know we wouldn't learn anything but right now that doesn't sound half bad. So if anyone reading this blog happens to be a school administrator or something like that I know it will never happen but hey a high schooler can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment